Partnering with Deuter, the world leader in hiking and mountain climbing backpacks, Tornado has finally made backpack vacuuming practical. The marriage of Tornado’s innovative vacuum technology with Deuter’s state-of-the-art Aircomfort harness, results in a unit we confidently believe you’ll agree is the most comfortable, breathable backpack vacuum on the market today! The patented Aircomfort harness technology allows air to escape from three sides, reducing wearer perspiration by up to 25% over normal closed-back systems, positively impacting the operator’s body temperature. This results in dramatically increased cleaning productivity to over 7,000 square feet per hour!
- Available in both 6 and 10 quart models
- Patented Aircomfort harness technology reducing wearer perspiration by up to 25% over closed-back systems
- Five unique harness adjustments for an individualized, secure, and cool fit
- A four-level filtration system including a HEPA filter cartridge, contributing to improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Superior 69.5 dB rating for whisper-quiet operation
- Light weight and ergonomic
- 110” water lift
- 110 CFM
- Complete set of tools and double-bend wand come standard.